Spinach Black Bean Burritos
- Chef's knife
- Cutting board
- Can opener
- 2 cans black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped
- 8 oz spinach
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- Favorite salsa
- Whole wheat or gluten free tortillas
- Mash black beans with a fork and set aside.
- Heat skillet and cook onion, bell pepper, and garlic in small amount of water or oil until soft.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted through.
- Add mashed black beans. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Spoon filling into warmed tortilla. Top with tomatoes, cilantro, and your favorite salsa. Roll and serve.