Wilted Spinach Salad
- Chef's knife
- Citrus juice squeezer
- Small sauce pan
- Large mixing bowl
- 16 oz spinach
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- juice of two lemons
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder or granules
- 1 tsp garlic powder or granules
- Place spinach in large mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice red onion and add to spinach. Set aside.
- Place all other ingredients in small saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Pour hot dressing over spinach while mixing to coat all the leaves. Mix until all is bright green and wilted.
- Serve immediately.