TBF Salad Dressing
This is our own recipe crafted at Toppled Barn Farm. It is light and balances well our just picked greens without masking thier super fresh flavor.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Empty and cleaned salad dressing jar with lid
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all in salad dressing jar and shake before using.
- Instead of lemon juice, you may also use your favorite vinegar such as apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, or flavored vinegar.
- Instead of Bragg’s liquid aminos you may use soy sauce, tamari sauce, or coconut aminos.
- For an Asian flavor, add a splash of toasted sesame oil
- Feel free to add other herbs and spices to taste. Our favorite is 1 tsp. dill weed.